Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thinking about Audience and Purpose

Sooooo...I haven't really been writing here lately.

I'm not sure why, but I haven't been doing a lot of "personal" writing at all (poetry, musings, rants).  I have continued to write about how education policy impacts practice on "Stories from School Arizona"  And for the most part, that's it.

Life has been so full of ups, downs, movings, growings, mowings and schemings that there has been little time (or motivation) on my part to try to process all of that here.

Lately I have been considering starting a blog of  activity ideas that I have been trying for my ELD classroom, sort of an exploratory thing crossed with linking/promoting products I have posted on Teachers Pay Teachers.

I have also been wanting to do a more fun project that has potential:  A blog called "Mesaco on University" featuring all the Mexican restaurants on University here in Mesa.  So many!  It would be SO much fun to write food reviews with my family.  We could even do a bit of vlogging.

Anyway, it's all a bit less idealistic.  But that's where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your response: