Tuesday, April 2, 2013

INFP


Personality tests drive me crazy.  I can always see all sides to each question. I end up a mixture of everything. Slight preference toward this or that. Except for Intuition over Sensing, they are all slight and, like every other silly test like this, I pretty much end up in the middle, in true Libra fashion, despite me not believing in astrology in any kind of literal way. That was a long sentence.  

I took this one in response to repeated requests from someone doing research on personality types of National Board Certified Teachers. For what it's worth...

Your Type
INFP
Introvert(11%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Feeling(12%)  Perceiving(22)%
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)
(Haha-- I just re-edited this because I wrote "astronomy" instead of "astrology." One of the mistakes that peeves me when others commit it.  Guess I'm not getting any younger!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your response: