Sunday, August 5, 2012

What We Picked in Willcox

The kids and I just spent the day with my brother Bill, Angel and their kids. We went to Willcox and picked produce at Apple Annies. Here are the spoils:

We had more fun than it looks like the girls are having in this photo:


It was either the heat, or they were testing out their pouty model poses.  Not sure!

But I got a sweet picture of my boy that makes me wish I had a better camera:

And a precious lot of freckles from my girl...


And lots of fresh food for the week and for the freezer.

I'm looking forward to stuffed peppers and calabacitas.  Mmmm....

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun place! It's great to let kids see food comes from here before the grocery isle.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your response: